DV HARDWOODS is always on the lookout for honest individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team.
Whether in sales, production or office support we invite you to contact our human resources for details on current job listings.
Human ressources division : email@example.com
SALES PROFESSIONAL -
We are seeking sales Professional for Industrial Lumber Sales and Business Development in Grade Lumber within Quebec, Ontario and Eastern Canada.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The sales professional is responsible to ensure the needs of existing customers are met by promoting existing production as well as identifying new growth opportunities within the assigned territory.
Other Duties include:
- Provide customer support by assessing individual requirements and adapting production to match needs.
- Seek new business opportunities as well as opportunities to expand sales to our existing client base.
- Attend regular meetings with management to discuss existing and new prospective clients.
- Monitor competition in the territory and provide periodic reviews to management.
- Obtain orders and insure that any customer concerns or issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Organize your daily work schedule to insure a balance between attending to existing customer needs and seeking new prospects.
- Complete and submit various activity reports as required.
- Prepare annual sales projection budget for the territory.
- Previous experience in a B2B sales or marketing role.
- A self-motivated and results oriented individual.
- Self Confidence.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Territory management experience.
- Prospecting skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- Computer literate with working knowledge MS Office applications.
- Product Knowledge when pertaining to Hardwood lumber.